Thursday, September 30, 2010

Farmers Market

Yesterday when it was a gorgeous day and not down pouring(like today) I had a great time at the Farmers Market in Peterborogh which I have a Moutain Girl set up every Wednesday.
It's been nice to get out of the sewing studio and enjoy the weather and people!
I've had great luck with it since the start of September and strictly bring only recycled sweater items with me now which seems to get a lot of attention and spark some interest in people passing by.
Here is a little picture of my set up:

It doesn't take me long to set up at all, especially since I purchased one of those cart things!
Im posting many new sweater warmers including gloves, neck warmers and leggies today
Here is a little preview:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...