Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Want A Pair of MGC Heart Shaped Sunglasses??

Hello Mountain Girls!

It has been awhile since my last post but I have been non stop busy and I am finally ready to sit down and write a little.
I have been having a blast in the studio with all the fun sweaters flying around.....

Many customers ask me about my heart shaped sunglasses and I thought it would be awesome to spread to love! 
I have been wearing them for years(much to my mothers dismay) and I do believe I will continue to wear them until Im 102 years old with a big woven hat. 
Care to join?

From now until the end of November I am will include a free pair of heart shaped sunglasses with any order over $90.00,
just mention this little post in the checkout section.

The colors will vary as I have a limited quantity of them!

Sangria not included! Sorry!


ps.
There is another new MADE TO ORDER item in the shop that a few lovely ladies have inquired about that I wanted to make available for you all.

<3
Margaret at MGC

I promise my next blog post will not be months from now!

1 comment:

  1. oh my I love those glasses!! you look so adorable in them and the new new black off the shoulder shirt I too has always woundered where to get one.I am saving now!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...