Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Many Beds of Paisley The Mountain Dog

One more day til the rummage sale extravaganza begins and Im getting all my bags ready to be filled to the brim with new goodies to transform for Mountain Girl.

Just for fun I thought I'd share some of the many beds my dog has taken as her own in the past few months...
If something is soft, squishy or even remotely padded....she will make it her bed.
She's a rescue from Puerto Rico, she's seven and I'm pretty convinced we were meant to be together.



The chiquita banana cardboard box(her tongue ALWAYS stick out like that)

My bed...of course.

The lost and found bin at the children's theater

And her very own outdoor "log-a-loo" built especially for her.
Hope some of these photos made you laugh or smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...